Requirements for Sponsorship
Please meet the following criteria before emailing us where further discussion is needed. All emails are to be written in english please.
EVENTS or COMPETITIONS ( lan or online )
- Fully functional website - showing confirmation of date and venue of next event, sponsors, pictures taken from past events and prizes to be won
- Contact must be from the person in charge of the organisation running the event. Email us using the events email address (ie. email@example.com)
- Event must be confirmed and registration of players must have begun
- Submit a proposal on the form of advertising and promotion you can provide and what you seek.
- State in your email ALL relevant details including url, size of event, date etc
- For lan events your email must be sent 1 month prior to the event's date
TEAMS / CLANS
- Fully functional website - showing info on members, results of all competitions, sponsors.
- Contact must be from team owner or manager if there isn't an owner. Email us using the teams / organisations offical email address.
- Prove in the email that the clan is among the top 10 in the country
- Prove the clan is active and participates regularly at Lan events
- Provide in the email the results of the last 3 events the clan has attended
- If the team is new but comprises of good players with a history of performance, please provide proof
- Provide a proposal on what the team can provide in terms of advertising and promotion and what you seek
If your event, league or team meets the above requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note these are just the basic requirements and does not result in automatic sponsorship.
All contents are copyright © 2004-2015 Hyperglide. All rights reserved.
The Hyperglide Logo and brand name are international trademarks of Hyperglide. All other brand names are property of their respective owners.